18 Ocak 2010 Pazartesi

Evoluation of this term

Hmm..This term was very intence and tiring..We prepared projects and wrote alot pharagraps..At the begining of this term i was feeling better but by day by felt bored and unwillingfully but i dont know why,just felt like this..However this term was useful for me because this term we upgraded our lewel..Also ,our lessons were enjoble..At r&w lesson we wrote much more than i tought :) and we did very much readings,sometimes they made me bored but i knew they were for us .Our l&s lesson is also good and the speaking lesson is evertime funny ,enjoble and useful..Finally,this term my performance was not vrey good but i hope it will be better at the next term

2 yorum:

  1. I appreciate your ambition and I believe you will do it my son Ahmet :)

    YanıtlaSil
  2. i think we must write more than we did...

    YanıtlaSil